Are you interested in watching an informative video on how to open a TreasuryDirect account? Or how to reset a TreasuryDirect password? Do you need to find your 1099 in TreasuryDirect? Do you want to learn about the history of the Savings Bonds program? If so, take a look at our videos linked below.
We’ll be adding more videos on different subjects in the near future, so be sure to check this page regularly.
NOTE: For optimum use of the closed captioning feature of the videos, please use either the Chrome, Edge, or Firefox browser. The captioning does not work reliably in Internet Explorer.
TreasuryDirect Instructional Videos
- How to purchase electronic savings bonds
- How to claim lost, stolen, or destroyed bonds (FS Form 1048)
- How to Redeem Paper Savings Bonds (FS Form 1522)
- How to set up a TreasuryDirect account for an individual
- How to set up an Entity Trust Account in TreasuryDirect
- How to set up a Corporate Entity Account in TreasuryDirect
- How to find your TreasuryDirect 1099
- How to login to your TreasuryDirect account
- How to reset your password
- How to buy a gift savings bond
- How to deliver a gift savings bond
- Finding the value of your Bonds using the Savings Bond Calculator
- How to access the How Do I and FAQ sections of TreasuryDirect
- How to Edit your Bank Account in TreasuryDirect
- Account Authorization (FS Form 5444)
Uncle Sam Speaks - Video Clips Promoting Savings Bonds:
- MP4 Format (16.2 MB)